Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My First Blog LOVE!


Expired Goods was featured in a blog for the very first time.  Check out Apollonia Mardez!  She writes about fashion, music, love and more.  I'll be following this blog regularly especially to see the fashion and quotes.  She has impeccable taste!  I'm drooling over the Rachel Roy dress featured on Nov 15th.

Here is the entry about ME:


“They say time waits for no man, and neither does this WOMAN” (Joss Stone 4+20)
New York is her home, California is her heart, Vintage pieces are her passion, the 1940’s is her favorite era…Leila E decided to create a jewelry line that would be dedicated to all of these: Expired Goods.  I have never been of fan of wearing watches- but I’ve realized the importance of a good timepiece and I instantly fell in LOVE with this “Que Hora Es Bangle”….now I’ll never be late!
Happy 5th year anniversary in San Fran!!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/expiredgoods

No comments:

Post a Comment